Products & Projects
Hydrocarbon Sector Equipment
Diverse range of materials of construction handled including :
- Sandvik grade materials 2 RE69 / 2RE10 for fertilizer plants
- SA 203 GRF – 3-1/2% nickel steel for Barge Mounted Ammonia Storage Tanks (ABS inspection)
- Low Alloy Steel, Low Ferrite Content Steel.
- Non-ferrous including Titanium tubes, Cupro-Nickel, Copper, Admiralty Brass, Naval Bronze, Monel, Aluminium Bronze.
- Clad Satinless Steel, Clad Monel
- Glass flake lining for Deoxy Tower for ONGC, Gandhar.
- (IF-V-302) DEBUTANIZER -5 MTR DIA X 50 MTR HT -SA 516 GR 70- WT -313 MT
- (IF-V-501) DEPROPANIZER-7MTR DIA X45.3 MTR HT-SA 516 GR 70- WT-382 MT
- (IF-V-206) STRIPPER-4.9MTR DIA X58
MTR HT-SA 516
GR 70 + HIC + NACE - WT-465 MT
2 Nos. FOR IGL, KASHIPUR
90 mm Shell thickness x 80 MT weight
Maximum parameters achieved for Equipment Fabricated at Murbad Workshop / Site
|1||Highest Shell Thickness|
|a)||Carbon Steel||100 mm(HR)||Lloydsteel, Wardha|
|b)||Stainless Steel||110 mm||DRDO, Secunderabad / NPOL, Kochi|
|c)||Clad Steel||65 + 3 mm||Nirma, Baroda / Uhde / UOP|
|d)||Carbon steel||90 mm CR||Kashipur / IBR and JH & G SA 516 Grade 70|
|2)||Highest Test Pressure||318 kg/cm2||Lloydsteel, Wardha|
|3)||Highest Design Pressure||220 bar||Accumulator for SAIL, Bhilai (SMS Demag)|
|Site Fabricated||60230 mm||IOCL, Digboi / EIL|
|Shop Fabricated||64275 mm||IOCL, Baroda / LRIS (Shipped in 3 pieces)|
|5)||Heaviest Equipment||330 MT||Column (Clad Steel) (Shipped in 3 pieces|
|Shop Fabricated.||465 MT||Column HIC+ NACE A 516 GR 70 (Shipped in 4 pieces)|
|130 MT||Madras Fertilizers Ltd. /Bureau Veritas|
|Site Fabricated||350 MT (SS 304L)||ISRO, Bangalore|
|Site Fabricated||350 MT (SS 304L)||ISRO, Bangalore|
|Site Fabricated||50 metres||ONGC, Gandhar / EIL Floating Roof Tank|
|Shop Fabricated||6 metres||BARC / TIFR, Mumbai(Single Piece)|
Past one decade Lloyds Steels Industries is one of the approved manufacturer in Nuclear Sector.
We have executed orders for Design Supply of Heavy Water Vapour Recovery System Equipment in year 2003-2004 for their Kiaga Atomic Power Plant & Rajasthan Atomic Power Plant
The total order value till date executed is more than Rs 5000 lakhs
At Present we are executing order of Tanks and Vessels for KAPP 3 & 4 and RAPP 7 & 8 project of NPCIL
Design code is ASME SEC-III : Rules for construction of nuclear facility components
subsection class-1 NB : attachment within the reactor pressure vessel that do not perform a pressure retaining function
subsection class-2 NC/ND : attachment that perform a pressure retaining function
Defence & Marine Equipments
We are the leading manufacturer & Supplier of Steering Gear & Fin Stabilizer for Defense & Coast Guard ships. We have successfully supplied and commissioned 14 Nos. Steering Gear and 15 Nos. Fin Stabilizer since more than 3 decade
Marine /Truck/ Wagon Loading Arms
Engaged in design and manufacture of a wide range of process equipment such as Marine / Truck / Wagon Loading Arms amongst others
- Sole experienced manufacturer of Marine Loading arms in India
- First company in India to enter in the field of fully powered hydraulically controlled LOADING ARMS
- Leading manufacturers of Truck and Wagon Loading Arms for handling different products.
- Trained officials for After Sales & Service to take care of problems encountered with loading arms with short notice period.
- Manufactured and commissioned more than 35 MLA’s form our shop, Installed in all over India
- Technical collaboration with FMC Technologies SA, France since 1985
- FMC - a multinational industrial conglomerate and world leaders in Loading Arms for more than 50 years
- LSI is manufacturing MLA’S in our shop since 1988 and these MLA’S is in satisfactory operation since many years.
- Manufactured more than 800 Nos. Marine/Rail/Truck Loading Arms since 1985 for transfer of oil products, chemical products, liquefied and refrigerated gases.
- FMC/UVSL(LSI) have manufactured and supplied
- 111 Marine Loading/Unloading Arms of various sizes for different services
- 82 Nos. Loading/unloading arms are equipped with Emergency Release System, Hydraulic Coupler.
- 18 MLAs are equipped with positioning monitoring system
Steel Plant Equipment
- Manufacturing and Supply of tailor made equipment to Steel Plants across India base on reputed 3rd party Inspection
- Setting up of Turnkey Projects with Supply of Equipment
Boilers Designed, Manufactured, Installed And Commissioned by LLOYDS STEELS INDUSTRIES LTD.
Past 3 decades LSIL is one of leading EPC contractor handling projects in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Steel Plant & Power Plant.
Air-gas-Liquid Drying Plant
Air / Gas / Liquid Drying Plants
Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd have designed, manufactured and supply Air/ Gas / Liquid Dryers since 1978
Air and Gas Dryers will be mainly no loss purge/ Heatless/ Heat of compression type reducing the moisture levels -40 0 C or lower as per requirement using activated alumina /molecular sieves as desiccant.
Low pressure Air Dryers are designed for process Industries like Polyester chip’s drying for a dew point up to -800 C. This type of Dryers is used for heavy water recovery system also.
Liquid dryers for various organic liquid are designed with molecular sieves desiccant to achieve less than 0.8 PPM moisture in product.
The Dryers have been supplied under various consultants like EIL/PDIL/UDHE/ Humprey’s / Technio etc. for Refineries/Petrochemical, Fertilizer Industries, Nuclear Power Plant, Chemical Industries, Textile Industries